FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE ON ALL ORDERS OVER 45€*

  •  World Wide Shipping *
  • Free shipping on all orderes above 45 € *
  • 1.9 mio subscribers on YouTube
Credit cards

Perfume

We have a unique, handpicked selection of what we think is some of the best perfumes for men. We have some very known brands like Amouage, Creed, Tom Ford and Hermès. EVERY SINGLE PERFUME is sent to you with FREE Express Shipping and insurance so you will be sure that your perfume will arrive safely in your hands.

9 Item(s)

Set Descending Direction
per page

9 Item(s)

Set Descending Direction
per page

We have the best perfume for men

Discover your new signature fragrance on SlikhaarShop.com. Here you will find what we think are some of the best perfumes for men with a fragrance range from fresh fruity scents like Creed Aventus to the woody fragrances like Interlude for men from Amouage. Perfumes with a fresh, light scent are perfect for the summer season while the sweet, woody, darker scents is a great choice in the winter months.


When you are looking for your new signature fragrance be sure to consider other scented products like your deodorant and body wash.


What are head, heart and base notes?

Head/top, heart and base notes are words you might come across when shopping for a perfume. The head notes form the first impression of the fragrance. They are usually fresh citrus scents and fresher herbaceous notes like lavender, thyme and basil. The heart notes are more rounded and develop from five minutes to an hour. They include notes like flowers, species and wood. The base notes give depth to the fragrance with notes like wood, vanilla and musk. They normally appear 30 minutes after application and evaporate more slowly.


Eau de Toilette vs Eau de Parfum

In our handpicked selection we have both Eau de Toilette and Eau de Parfum. Eau de Parfum is the strongest fragrance after pure perfume, it contains 10-20 percent pure fragrance. It is long lasting, but loses 70 percent of the scent within a few hours, while the rest 30 percent remains for a day. Eau de Toilette contains 5-15 percent pure fragrance and will typically last 6-8 hours. It is lighter than Eau de Parfum and is great for everyday use.


Oh, and remember a little goes a long way. When it comes to perfume less is more.


All the perfumes will be sent with FREE SHIPPING and insurance, to be sure that the perfume will arrive safely in your hands.